Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Luke. I just got my RC last week and oh my god i love it :D I cant wait becasue i can finally come to to you guys if i ever need help with it. My plans for the car are stancing it out and breaking necks.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Congrats on getting your RC :D
There seems to be a number of knowledgeable people here, should have no problem finding the answer to what ever question you'll have.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the wonderful purchase! Stancing it out sounds like a sweet mods. Can't wait to see pics :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Stancing does take quit a bit away from handling and functionality though. I do like the look but I personally wouldn't stance a car like the beautiful Lexus RC-F. Looks great stock.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It all comes down to twhat someone is going to do with their car. If you're just driving around locally and don't do anything crazy, going stanced won't be a problem at all.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Stancing does take quit a bit away from handling and functionality though. I do like the look but I personally wouldn't stance a car like the beautiful Lexus RC-F. Looks great stock.
When going to that extent of modifiying it takes away too much from the functionaity. I agree it does change the handling dont ask me how I know. If you plan on just have the car park for attention then all to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts