Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My last coupe - the only BMW I owned, was 635csi. Great car to drive but quite unreliable. Also had a C70 convertible, and that was fun.

I really want to have the RC-F, or the RC 350-F, but last year I tried sitting in an IS 350-F: my fatness did not mold well into those seats. This means I'll have to settle for the RC350. How I wish I could have Liquid Platinum with Rioja Red interior!

Presently, I've an ES350 whose FWD does great on the occasional bad snows we have in Kentucky. I'm wondering if I should get an AWD or do you think that the RWD won't be too bad? What about performance: will the AWD dampen it much?

Looking forward to a wonderful car and a great forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"as unreliable as that 6 series you had was, those things were rolling art, always loved how they looked."

That is so true; it was a piece of beauty. I had to get my transmission changed at 35K miles, but it drove great.

"have you found out when the first rc will show up in your area?"

Last week Oct/first week Nov.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
"as unreliable as that 6 series you had was, those things were rolling art, always loved how they looked."

That is so true; it was a piece of beauty. I had to get my transmission changed at 35K miles, but it drove great.

"have you found out when the first rc will show up in your area?"

Last week Oct/first week Nov.
I pass by an M6 of that same generation ever so often and it's just something you can't stop looking at, always wanted one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.