Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not entirely a fan of this specific yellow, still great to see one of the first RC-F's that have been wrapped!

Pearl Yellow, like whats on the Porsche Cayenne in the example below is more to my liking:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh mann, matte yellow RC-F looks sweeeet! Roughly how much would it cost to wrap? Not many people wrap cars in my area, if you wanna change color its usually a paint job..

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Wow that looks really nice in my opinion. I think that may be my favorite color that I have seen on the RC350 so far. Might have to look further into this.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Oh mann, matte yellow RC-F looks sweeeet! Roughly how much would it cost to wrap? Not many people wrap cars in my area, if you wanna change color its usually a paint job..
Probably around $4000-5000 to have it professionally done covering as much as can be covered.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Probably around $4000-5000 to have it professionally done covering as much as can be covered.
Can't everything be covered? When applying the wrap do they not remove panels and what not to completely cover everything so it basically it looks like a paint job??

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts