Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magnaflow has an axle-back system available for the RC350 that will set you back about $1,293.38, anyone planning to get it?

PART #: 19183
Price: $1,293.38
YEAR: 2015
DESCRIPTION:
  • V6 3.5L
  • STREET SERIES; 5 x 8 x 14in. Mufflers; 2.25in. Tubing; 3.5in. Polished Stainless Tips; QUAD SPLIT REAR EXIT

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

More: MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'd have to see it installed and hear the difference that it makes. Have to check to see what those who have already got it think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks great, but it'd be nice if there was a sound-clip and a horsepower/torque projection at least. Dyno maybe? Something?

I'm not kicking out hundreds of dollars for a pretty exhaust note. Need to see some HP gains.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have you looked in to greddy?
Not a big fan of it... Besides they dont even have any full cat back exhaust yet... My friend had a g35 with a greddy exhaust and I didnt like it... but i am open for consideration.

I am doing a custom exhaust with dual tip borla mufflers and resonator delete.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Not a big fan of it... Besides they dont even have any full cat back exhaust yet... My friend had a g35 with a greddy exhaust and I didnt like it... but i am open for consideration.

I am doing a custom exhaust with dual tip borla mufflers and resonator delete.
Agreed, they are not the prettiest of the bunch. well.. theres magnaflow :D

Can't wait for your custom system to be finished. So its going to be a quad tip right?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Agreed, they are not the prettiest of the bunch. well.. theres magnaflow :D

Can't wait for your custom system to be finished. So its going to be a quad tip right?
Yes, quad tip Muffler!!!

I have not had the time to go to the shop... very busy weekends ahead... hopefully within 2 weeks should be done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw that exhaust was available and become interested. I'm definitely wanting a more aggressive sound for my car. I'm open to suggestions on what others are doing.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I saw that exhaust was available and become interested. I'm definitely wanting a more aggressive sound for my car. I'm open to suggestions on what others are doing.
I heard ARK is coming out with a full CatBack exhaust as early as next month. I'll keep an eye out for it too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered this set-up last night. I heard a sound clip and it seems to sound nice, but it's hard to tell by the computer. I'll post once it arrives and I install it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We need a header-back setup :D

Nothing like going that FULL, but of course it won't be for everyone and few will end up doing it, for a while.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, I noticed my exhaust was "set to ship" but it didn't ship. I called (auto anything.com) and when they called Magnaflow, Magnaflow said they were out of stock and wouldn't ship for over a month. I cancelled the order and will look for a little longer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, I noticed my exhaust was "set to ship" but it didn't ship. I called (auto anything.com) and when they called Magnaflow, Magnaflow said they were out of stock and wouldn't ship for over a month. I cancelled the order and will look for a little longer.
This are just mufflers... get a couple of Borla Mufflers and have a shop install them. It would cost probably around 200-300 dlls and you will get the same results... Dont pay 1K+ for just mufflers...

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
This are just mufflers... get a couple of Borla Mufflers and have a shop install them. It would cost probably around 200-300 dlls and you will get the same results... Dont pay 1K+ for just mufflers...
What he said. Way better option.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I agree. You can put the money saved towards something else :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I looked at that option first. There's a great shop here that put a turbo in my FRS and they would do a 2.5" stainless custom system with the muffler of my choice. They were booked for almost a month and I'm impatient..lol

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I looked at that option first. There's a great shop here that put a turbo in my FRS and they would do a 2.5" stainless custom system with the muffler of my choice. They were booked for almost a month and I'm impatient..lol
That's the problem for a lot of folks, finding those good shops, then there's paying the price some of those good shops charge.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts