Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
As cool as that looks, it's nothing like what normal pictures of this color looks like.

The closest you'll get to this in real life is getting a chrome red wrap.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That's what I think too. And if you did see a red chrome wrap in real life, I don't think that it would be as appealing as it looks in this photo. I think that it could look like a red Christmas ball ornament.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
From what I have seen with a simple google search on chrome red cars... i think it could look amazing in person. My favorite being this:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I rather just stick with one of the OEM colors, a lot of time and money goes into R&D for those colors they choose and there's nothing like having real paint and all that comes with it.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I rather just stick with one of the OEM colors, a lot of time and money goes into R&D for those colors they choose and there's nothing like having real paint and all that comes with it.
why, is aftermarket paint unreal, or sorry fake? Surely you can't be insinuating that OEM paint provides a far more satisfying user experience than aftermarket or wraps....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Got to love how Infrared looks in this picture, it reminds me of how renaissance red looks like in some pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts