Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a brief clip of the Lexus RC-F's exhaust note. This is the sound of the RC-F's 5.0-liter V8 engine. Not sure if it's completely real or not since the video doesn't actually show anything, but it sounds pretty good nevertheless.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
always loved how it sounds, even the video's of it doing the hill run at goodwood was a great way to hear how it sounds, and this is just stock.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I sure it.

Not bad for stock. I just can't wait for people to start buying these and fitting them with aftermarket exhaust systems. Wouldn't mind hearing what a Joe-z exhaust on this will sound like.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I will be nice to hearing actually going through a circuit or at least somewhere they can push the pedal a tad bit harder.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even though you can hear it, its almost hard to get a full picture of how it sounds without actually seeing the car in the video. Does anybody else agree with me on this?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I guess if you really wanted to hear it in person look for an ISF and keep your eyes closed
Good suggestion, it's the closest we will get to it, for now.

Plus a lot of lexus v8's have this unique tone to them that if you're familiar with, with your eyes closed you would be able to tell if it's a toyota/lexus v8 or something else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts