Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As you can see from the chart above, Lexus sold more vehicles than its German counterparts in July in the US. Part of the success is due to offering customers a $329 a month lease on the $38,000 ES Sedan. Another bright spot for the brand was sales of the NX crossover.

“We continue to see strong demand for luxury utility vehicles,” Jeff Bracken, Lexus group vice president, said in a statement. The NX, which wasn’t available a year earlier, accounted for 4,337 deliveries last month. The GX sport utility vehicle surged 20 percent to 2,337.
Lexus Summer Sale Powers Toyota Brand to July U.S. Luxury Win - Bloomberg Business

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lexus has always been about quality. These numbers, in my opinion, are the result of the stunning good looks on their newer models. I've never considered a Lexus before. When I saw the RC for the first time, I was hooked.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Design and quality are two areas that Lexus is doing fantastic at right now. I think that if they can begin to challenge the Germans on a performance front as well, Lexus will start to run away with it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Design and quality are two areas that Lexus is doing fantastic at right now. I think that if they can begin to challenge the Germans on a performance front as well, Lexus will start to run away with it.
Quality was what they almost always had but design is what really changed big time, from dull and pure luxury to a nice mix of luxury and sport and that reflected in the brands latest products and an upcoming one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts