Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compared to last year's sales in the same month, Lexus has seen its sales improve by 31.2% in January. With over 23,000 vehicles sold in January, the Japanese luxury brand is doing incredibly.

To date Lexus is trouncing high-end rivals including Infiniti, Acura and even BMW, though to be fair the sales race has just begun.
Great job Lexus! Let's see if Lexus can beat out some of the German brands this year.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Logically, this time last year there was no such thing as an RC or an NX... Good show regardless, but YoY is often an excellent lie (ok well not so much a lie but it masks the complexity of context) ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lexus could actually win the US luxury sales crown this year. They are leading after January and are planning to roll out many new models in 2015.

Lexus might be able to surpass BMW and Mercedes-Benz as the largest luxury carmaker in the United States this year, as backed by up to nine new or revamped models that will be rolled out in 2015. These models -- including a key redesign, three mid-cycle refreshes, new turbocharged options and a special edition – would be essential to Lexus target of a 9-percent jump in US sales to 340,000 vehicles and would be vital to keep the brand fresh as well as to capture younger customers, according to Jeff Bracken, general manager for the luxury marque.
Lexus held the luxury sales crown for 11 years until 2011 when an earthquake and tsunami in Japan hurt the company badly.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Lexus could actually win the US luxury sales crown this year. They are leading after January and are planning to roll out many new models in 2015.

Lexus held the luxury sales crown for 11 years until 2011 when an earthquake and tsunami in Japan hurt the company badly.
what are the many new models in 2015?

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have been wantiing to get an LS for years now but the car is a HOG ...if they do to it what they did with the rc ,i will get one as many others will.............

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
LS460 will go through a complete re design for the 2016 Model... so be on the look out
yup and that is something i'm looking forward to, i just hope it becomes even more of an S-class rival

While the LS has traditionally been something of a rival to the Mercedes S-Class, people I spoke with at Lexus have been hinting that the new big Lexus will in fact target the sportier end of the segment — think Jaguar XJ and Porsche Panamera. Further proof that Mercedes ought to go ahead and write, “Can’t Touch This” on their new S-Class.
Regardless, the new LS will look to take on the S63 AMG by also using the 600-hp twin-turbo V-8 in what will be called the LS F. You can expect the LS 600hL to return (probably as the LS H), with the same Bavarian-flavored hybrid setup found in the SC H.
The base LS will get the 5.0-liter V-8. The new LS will launch in 2016 as a 2017 model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts