Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Cadillac will be coming out with a ATS-V coupe.

Not entirely sure if the regular ATS V6 will come in a coupe form.

Or maybe the RC-F vs ATS-V will be a better comparison.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I heard something about a GM V6TT to end up in some of the cars in the same platform as the ATS (Alpha Platform). So it will likely be the ATS-V's TTV6 vs RC-F 5.0 V8 (n/a?)

·
Registered
6 Posts
that is very possible, why won't they?
there's so much potential with low end mainstream models.
they can't waste this opportunity.
people arent buying cadillacs. they have so many months supply its ridiculous. they failed in trying for premium pricing for gm cars

·
Registered
47 Posts
When you look at the prices of the Caddy and the RC, be sure to factor in the very rapid depreciation of the Caddy. I have friends who lost 50% of the value of their Caddy in 2 years (or, as one said, "I got hosed on the trade-in.") Lexus retains more of its value over the years than almost any other car on the road, and that's an element of its cost that many people don't consider. I just traded in a 2002 SC for almost 33% of its new car cost, and with patience, I could probably gotten a little more in a private sale, but convertibles are a hard sell in December.

·
Banned
742 Posts
people arent buying cadillacs. they have so many months supply its ridiculous. they failed in trying for premium pricing for gm cars
its an arrogance problem, they need to lose money like Lexus did for a few years in order to convince. Pro Bono work if you will...

·
Registered
55 Posts
never realized that and it sure does explain the lack of new cadillac's i have seen on the road.
where you looking into buying a cadillac at one point?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts