Registered
407 Posts
I actually love love love the wheels

I think they are a great design

And they come paired with the PSS which are my favorite tire atm

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I like them a lot. I think that they look even better upclose when you can see that it is kind of like two sets of spokes layered on top of each other. Pretty nice IMO. I don't think I'll be changing the rims out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually love love love the wheels

I think they are a great design

And they come paired with the PSS which are my favorite tire atm
Good tires come at a price and with a short life span too but if you have the money just burn.

The design is unique and up to date, I would love to get a clearer shot of them in the darker graphite.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Similar idea behind the two different rim designs. I think that I like the RC F wheels better though. The two-layers of five spokes on the F Sport's wheels remind me of Chrysler. Ew.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

If you look at them both they are identical except the RCF wheels are curved instead of being straight.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Chrysler WTF?

New 20 spokers on the RC F at Madrid. Personally not the biggest fan. What I want are the new IS FS wheels...

too subdued IMO. a bold ride like the RC F needs wheels to match the personality. Otherwise you're just a stripper in velcro.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Way too many spokes for my liking. I just find that the cobination of the spokes too close together and the two tone ruins it. Does not flow with the RC-F at all.

·
Banned
742 Posts
The chrysler enblem is a star, penta star to be pedantic. Now which came first Chrysler or the star? If you want to see Chrysler in a Rim than be my guest, but I think that's reaching far for a detractor...

double plus that badge is extinct...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Alright, I know that they didn't purposely make it to look like the old Chrysler symbol but I think its perfectly natural to see that in it. I guess I see that in most pentastar things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts