Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a nice walkaround that shows you basically every angle of the Lexus RC F. Not much to say other than that. The video below speaks for itself.

Notice anything about the Lexus RC F that you hadn't before?

Just for the record, I think that the RC F looks great.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I don't notice anything different than before, seems like the same old RC-F we've been seeing everywhere else.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
the blue does it the most justice

not too sure about white or black

seem to hide the lines
I see what you mean. In pictures black hides body lines like crazy, but in person it looks so good that it's a hard color to pass up on.
Decisions decisions

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It is, usually it needs A LOT of lighting just to make it really stand out. Very few can capture it properly.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The red on the concept was revealed in a video to require some extensive process to get it turning out how it did, which makes me curious if they will make it an option for production models which would great, great way to make it even more special and add more value

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That is similar to the shade of red I want. Too bad it's not happening and there is no way I would ever spend this much to get an aftermarket paint job.
You can always consider getting a vinyl wrap done, they have some nice colors you can use that look just as good as this, you should look into it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
They don't but it can be a good cost effective approach to this and you can experiment with different colors if you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts