Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you really want to hear what the v8 under the hood of the RC-F sounds like, you'll want to watch this video.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Such short and bad quality video. I do appreciate it being uploaded but kinda ruins it for me. Looking forward to better quality videos.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I thought that it didn't come off the line as fast as I thought it would. Maybe there is a bend pretty early in the road or something, but the video ended with a bit of an anti-climax IMO.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well you can see that he stopped accelerating not too far off from the start, so maybe this was a test run and he did a re-run where he went full all out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Is there any other updates on new videos? I thought there would be more high def vids popping up from good wood.

Well I found this one with the go pro stuck on the side.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some people and companies are slow to upload their video's and pictures, especially if it involves editing, so give it some time, we might see some more coverage in the coming days.

·
Registered
295 Posts
some people and companies are slow to upload their video's and pictures, especially if it involves editing, so give it some time, we might see some more coverage in the coming days.
That is true knowing how Lexus is no stranger when it come to quality in everything it might just be that. Well hopefully it will be soon.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's also possible they may not only be showing it doing the run alone in that video but maybe other stuff that takes time. This car is a big deal and I expect them to make a big deal of it with this video, if they don't I will be disappointed.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Goodwood is not an out and out RACE, they puch the cars, yea sort off but you're not going to see WOT balls to the wall at Goodwood, too much risk involved for nothing.

The Again Auriel did lose it ;)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Goodwood is not an out and out RACE, they puch the cars, yea sort off but you're not going to see WOT balls to the wall at Goodwood, too much risk involved for nothing.

The Again Auriel did lose it ;)

The ones that lose control and a little heavy on the throttle seem like they have something to prove. But yes I wasnt expecting balls to the wall cornering in anyway. Its alright to see a little slip from time to time or even some that end up in the hay stacks ;)

·
Banned
742 Posts
LOL, no one has anything to prove at Goodwood, its about putting on a good show. So are you one of those people that watches motor racing for the crashes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts