Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lexus will be introducing another sportscar at the Geneva Motor Showm the Lexus RC F GT3.

Compared to the Lexus RC F, the GT3 is lower and wider. The wide body kit adds flared fenders, a lip spoiler, side skirts and a massive air diffuser at the back. Overall, the RC F GT3 is 2,000 mm wide, 1,270 mm high and 4,705 mm long, having a 2,730 mm wheelbase.

Curious about the RC F GT3's performance? Well, the vehicle will weigh only 1,250 kg, and it is powered by a tuned RC F V8 engine that will make over 540 hp. Notice that there is no gear shift in the center of the vehicle, all the shifting is done with paddle shifters.

·
Banned
742 Posts
At least they kept a lot of the dash stock, looks great to me, overall I love how it looks.
yes I think thats part of GT3 Homologation rules. I'm really excited to see Lexus/Toyota back in Motorsports with such fervor. Outside of Japanese Super GT and the token LFA GT car Toyota has been conspicuously missing from Motorsports for WAYYYY too long. I'm really hopefull that this current focus on GT racing is just the tip of the iceberg. Bring back the GT One! Bring back the soul :D...

·
Banned
742 Posts
when the RC GT3 first dropped the dummies over on jalopnik had thier bibs in a bunch beacuse they thought the livery was ugly. IDIOTS.. as if lexus determines the customers race liveries...

·
Registered
407 Posts
im pretty sure those liveries are just for this concept

the real race car will be a bunch of sponsorship stickers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts