Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lexus brought a bright orange RC F coupe to SEAM this year customized by Gordon Ting/Beyond Marketing.

This custom RC F has original bodywork, and Sporting Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE-37 wheels in matte blue gunmetal finish. On the mechanical side of things, this RC F received a Takeda Retain intake system, a GReddy Performance supreme dual exhaust, a KW Suspension Varient 3 coilover kit, and Brembo six-piston monoblock calipers. The interior has received Sparco racing seats and a six-point roll cage.

Sounds like fun to me.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoiler is ridiculous, but I kinda like the body kit. If the car were in white or black, I think it would look pretty sick.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Probably the very prominent fender flares, spoiler or the splitter that requires 2 cables to hold up. Did they do anything to it under the hood?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I like the bit of track look it has going on here but if it was up to me more aggressive wheels would be added, aside from that.. i'm liking this.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That's probably why they only made it available on everyhting but the 350 basemodel. smart move, plus they create some exclusivity by doing that.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It's not all about power, if power is just what you want, then going for an ECU tune will help in getting more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts