Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm just saying they could have done better but yes spooonful does have a point. Good way to test out the backseats.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Now you got my attention Soarer...

Well at least Toyota is not using the cirque du soilei for marketing. i have no desire to watch anyone bend or balance in odd ways.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Now you got my attention Soarer...

Well at least Toyota is not using the cirque du soilei for marketing. i have no desire to watch anyone bend or balance in odd ways.
but what if it was kate bending and balancing in odd ways ;D i know i wouldn't mind seeing that haha

·
Banned
742 Posts
yes shes pretty, but we only really love her because she's famous. Theres millions of gorgeous girls on this earth but we've all bought the Upton brand ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
yes shes pretty, but we only really love her because she's famous. Theres millions of gorgeous girls on this earth but we've all bought the Upton brand ;)
Of course, it's always like this, even with Kim Kardashian which is another example.

Starting to think that Lexus is trying too hard since she's there just in case the RC needs help selling it's self, maybe they're not all that confident about their product.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Its possible to focus too much on the girl, but I think that advertisers learnt a long time ago that putting a pretty girl near your product makes it sell better. Its just a law of the universe.

I mean look how much its gotten us talking about the RC F (and Kate Upton).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts