Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

Lexus RC Convertible: Hard Top or Soft Top?

• Hard Top

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Soft Top

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know for sure that a Lexus RC convertible will be made but still no solid information suggesting if it will be either a hard top or soft top. What do you guys think it will be, what would you prefer?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It's got to be a hard top. I think hard tops look so much better than soft tops. It would be a big factor in whether or not I buy a RC350 actually.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's got to be a hard top. I think hard tops look so much better than soft tops. It would be a big factor in whether or not I buy a RC350 actually.
I'm hoping it will be.
seeing the direction Lexus wants to take with the RC, they almost have no choice but to keep it premium and to go with a hard top.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You would figure if they make the ISc a hard top they would have to make the RC a hard top. The RC is supposed to be more upmarket than the IS so it just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Starting to think about it. All of their convertibles were hardtops. The SC430 and the ISc. This should be a hardtop

·
Registered
9 Posts
RC Convertible Top

BMW ruined the Series 3 convertible top when they went to a hard top look from a soft top. On the more expensive 6 Series BMW kept the soft top look. MY vote goes to the soft top look for Lexus RC350

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BMW ruined the Series 3 convertible top when they went to a hard top look from a soft top. On the more expensive 6 Series BMW kept the soft top look. MY vote goes to the soft top look for Lexus RC350
Yeah i never understood why BMW did that. A 6 series hard top convertible is what i would prefer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts