Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out those Remote Controlled RC videos were actually part of Lexus second superbowl spot featuring the RC350...

They're on a roll marketing wise...

·
Registered
97 Posts
That would make a lot of sense as the original video's were sort of between being amateur and professional, plus seeing electric RC's with RC shells happened quite fast. Good to see they're being creative and effective at the same time... clearly.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the tandem drift at the end, the beauty is production costs were probabaly dirt cheap, a couple RC cars and a GoPro LOL ;)

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Now that is excellent news. Too bad about the NX, but it is a SUV and those are just plain boring, at least to me they are.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that is excellent news. Too bad about the NX, but it is a SUV and those are just plain boring, at least to me they are.
I think its also about who the superbowls audience is... Off the top of my head I would assume that the prime superbowl audience squares with the RC better then it does with the NX. I'm thinking your typical 25-32 year old at bar/buddies house...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I can even imagine the demo being a bit older too as it is american tradition, so you could have those older folks that are still into it that can be targeted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts