Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Madrid got to debut the Special Edition 2014 IS F Sport model this summer. The special edition model is a 2014 Lexus IS F Sport wearing a TRD pack.

The tuning package includes spoiler garnishing, side skirts and trunk-lid wing, along with those shiny exhaust tips, 19-inch rims and a retuned suspension with extra reinforcing member braces. It can be bought for around $12,200 from the tuning company. I guess the only special thing about this special edition is a grayed-out hood.

What's more, Lexus also debuted some newly designed rims, with more spokes than ever.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
IS-F Sport model looks great, rear end doesn't look too bad although I wish the rear exhaust setup was more like the older IS.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the rims with more spokes on the blue Lexus IS F Sport. At least I like them better than the ones on the white model. I think that if I could choose any rims I would want some with more of a gun metal or bronze/copper look to them.

The TRD Valence kit looks really cool. I love all the carbon fiber, though the carbon fiber hood may be overkill.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I like the rims with more spokes on the blue Lexus IS F Sport. At least I like them better than the ones on the white model. I think that if I could choose any rims I would want some with more of a gun metal or bronze/copper look to them.

The TRD Valence kit looks really cool. I love all the carbon fiber, though the carbon fiber hood may be overkill.
Me too and it's wheels like those that I can see future IS F-Sport owners swapping on. But just maybe the IS-F will get it or something similar.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the new rims that were debuted but I think that I like the other set of rims that were in another thread better. that is not to say that these ones are bad. I'm sure that there are people who will buy them. maybe they will be cheaper than the other rims anyway. It would make sense if there is less demand for them.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Yeah it's all an opinion, not every one will like them. Seeing how it's a vehicle aimed at enthusiasts they will likely change them out anyways

1 - 10 of 10 Posts