Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It pains me to do this but I am looking for someone to takeover my Lexus RC 350 F-Sport AWD lease as I need 4 doors full time for clients. I have been using my wife's car, but now it has come to sometimes 3 days a week and I simply need 4 doors.

-Car has 75XX miles

-12K miles per year allowed

-27 month lease, and I have made 9 payments. So I presume it has 18 months remaining.

- Rare Molten Pearl color. The color in the sun is unbelievable. The interior is Stratus Grey. The headliner, mats, and seat backs, seatbelts are all black. 2 tone door panels. This color looks great.

- Car had near $56K MSRP, and its almost fully loaded with Pre-collision warning, blind spot monitors, rear camera with 360 degree audible alert (great for when you come close for parking or to make sure your front end doesn't hit the curb), Lexus Enform (you can start the car anywhere with a wireless signal from your phone), heated AND ventilated seats (a must for warm days), Sirius XM, Navigation, etc.

- Car right now has a custom axleback exhaust on it with a quad tip set up. It now sounds as it should and I have a sound clip avail upon request. NO DRONE! I have stock exhaust of course as well.

Payment is $498 month + state tax. In NJ that means $532 month. You would need to put $4K down to get a payment this cheap on a car that is just about fully loaded and has a near $56K Sticker.

Lexus also has their own Wheel and tire protection. You go to any Lexus dealer and they will repair/replace wheels or tires, INCLUDING cosmetic damage! This adds $20/month to the price. If you want it add $20, if not then it stops the day you call and have them remove it. I have had many luxury automobiles and while I never had to use it, the fact Lexus has their own and you can go to any Lexus dealer and it includes cosmetic issues, is outstanding.

No accidents, no stories. First 2 services are free. Will receive its next service at 10K miles.

Here is a link to pics until I am home from work due to firewall:

NJ Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K - Club Lexus Forums

·
Registered
354 Posts
The color combination alone should be enough to convince someone to get this, not often you see a Molten RC on the street or even on dealer lots.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Person did not get approved. Just sent some messages back to people that were interested. Please have decent income and a strong credit score!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Love that colour completely. Surprised you don't see more of them around to be honest. But I think the grill is gloss black as you can see a good deal of light reflecting off of it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Count me in for loving that color. I almost got that but the wife talked me into Atomic Silver with the red interior. That color must be very rare... I've had my RC for just over a year and haven't seen an orange one in NE Ohio at all. I don't see that color at dealerships either... I was going to have to order mine if I got the orange.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think I've seen one where I work in Toronto, Ontario. Can't remember seeing another one. Definitely seems like one of those special order colours at this point.

BUT, I do have a soft sport for that atomic silver/red interior. Just something about it oozes class.

·
Registered
126 Posts
BUT, I do have a soft spot for that atomic silver/red interior. Just something about it oozes class.

Yes, I LOVE the combination. I can't even count how many comments I've gotten from complete strangers with this car. From people honking at me at red lights to the show and tell at gas stations. I drove a 370Z before this in a unique black cherry color and didn't get close to the number of comments from people.

·
Registered
65 Posts
See, I think it's because the 370Z just looks sporty. The RC has more of a complete look to it. It looks luxury, but intimidating at the same time. It's the best of both worlds I find

·
Registered
126 Posts
See, I think it's because the 370Z just looks sporty. The RC has more of a complete look to it. It looks luxury, but intimidating at the same time. It's the best of both worlds I find

Totally agree with you. I thought I'd miss my Z because I love 2-seaters and the Z has some raw power. But my RC has some power and all of that luxury made the transition very easy. I've had my RC for over a year and still feel the same way I did the first day I got it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Totally agree with you. I thought I'd miss my Z because I love 2-seaters and the Z has some raw power. But my RC has some power and all of that luxury made the transition very easy. I've had my RC for over a year and still feel the same way I did the first day I got it.
That's all that matters. I'm sure anytime you get out of it and walk away, you turn around to look at it once more ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.