Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was it hard to do and anything you would recommend if you were doing it over again
It wasn't. Just take ur time to drill the holes, it said 8mm hole but thats too big, u need 6mm. Be PRETTY CAREFULL while u r drilling, if u fail u can damage the paint...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That picture of drilling the holes made me feel a little uneasy. One thing I learned when drilling holes is to start with a pilot hole to guide the larger drill bit you plan on using. Seems to be a winning strategy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That picture of drilling the holes made me feel a little uneasy. One thing I learned when drilling holes is to start with a pilot hole to guide the larger drill bit you plan on using. Seems to be a winning strategy.
I used a 2 mm to make the hole then i drilled with a 6mm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice job and it looks great! This would be one of my soon to be project. Is the spoiler OEM and did it come with the template?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Slim,

I have the template. I also know where to buy the parts at much less than Lexus prices; and actual Lexus parts.

Contact me at: jerrybaumchen(at)gmail(dot)com

Jerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.