Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a fun question: if you couldn't buy the RC 350 for whatever reason, what vehicle would you go for instead? I think that I would probably get an Audi. Probably the A5.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest I haven't looked around that much which is part of the reason why I posted up this thread. I know I like Audi, but I haven't looked at many details at all. What do you think is a more comparable Audi?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I researched a lot before I got mine. To be honest, I was sold on an Audi S5/RS5, I was looking for a luxury coupe, with a sporty engine. I looked at BMW, Mercedes, and Infinity as well, but kept coming back to the Audi, even test drove the A5 and S5. Fate stepped in, and I test drove the IS-350, and the GS-350 F sport, but really didn't want 4-doors... I fell in love with the looks of the RC... So I waited.... test drove the RC350 (non F sport)... and then went a little (no a LOT) crazy and the rest is history!
R

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Being a big fan of both BMW and Lexus, I also have the new BMW 4 series on my list.

Anyone had a chance to see or even better yet... drive a new 4 series coupe?

·
Registered
55 Posts
To be honest I haven't looked around that much which is part of the reason why I posted up this thread. I know I like Audi, but I haven't looked at many details at all. What do you think is a more comparable Audi?
so out of all the vehicles you could have picked from both brands, why the RC and why that Audi? Not the type of comparison i would have expected to see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts