Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'be been hearing about that one product in the first link from some detailers I know and that just might be the best solution:

1Z Einszett Deep Plastic Cleaner and a nice nylon bristle brush, works like a charm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There's also a magic eraser made for cars (less harsh) that would take shoe scuff marks out with ease.. and all you have to do is spray some water on it, lightly scrub over the scuffs, and they're gone.

·
Registered
354 Posts
If it's black plastic you want to clean, I think using some gell based tire shine will work well, you just need to start with a very small amount and apply as needed. From experience it worked like mink oil on leather to me, and that does well with getting some imperfections out of leather.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've heard good things about Magic Eraser Sponges, not mr clean magic erasers but these are just sponges. Not sure what else is used with them besides water.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think you could also use a mild degreaser/cleaner, but of course you would have to make sure you re-apply a nice protectant after. Those things strip everything off of the panels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts