Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys/girls,
just joined the RC family. currently garaging it more for future mods. (sadly there's no mods yet.) daily the IS while i wait for my wheels and sleeves to come in.
really enjoyed the ride of the RC-F but couldnt see myself paying 20+ when i can buy a turbo kit for 10-12K in the future or im just TELLING myself i dont need it haha.

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: mrjangle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, i hated the front license plate.. took it off. Ill deal with CHP and Cali's law later lol]
ultra white on red ftw!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Great pictures and both of your Lexuses look great. The taillights on both are cool.

Have you always been a Lexus fan or have you recently decided to become more of a loyal customer?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! No my family are all into BMW. Had lots of issues on the m3 so I decided to go with the more reliable Toyota family. So now I have one for daily and one for pleasure!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thanks! No my family are all into BMW. Had lots of issues on the m3 so I decided to go with the more reliable Toyota family. So now I have one for daily and one for pleasure!
Lexus should definitely be more reliable and if it does break, it is usually easier to fix. So you should get your money's worth in that regard.

Have you had any issues yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts