Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought the RC350 F Sport about a month and a half ago, so far I love it...

...Except that this morning I got the check engine light at 3600 miles, so I'm starting to get worried... Hoping someone else on here has been through this rodeo before so I know what I'm getting into

-----------------------------

My car background:

First car I ever had was a 74 Datsun 260Z (mom hated it), then a 94 Toyota 4-runner which was really great for 4x4, I had a great time in it until the engine blew up... then I got a 2002-ish nissan sentra, which was simultaneously my least favorite and yet most dependable/durable car I've ever owned. Then I got my first new car, a 2010 Nissan Altima coupe which I completely love (it is really a fantastic little car)... until I saw the RC!

Spent about a month researching it, checking them out at the dealership etc... Finally bit the bullet on my birthday and been hitting the canyons ever since

-----------------------------

Anywho, looking forward to seeing everyone's mods and videos and meetups and all the fun stuff!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have had no issues with my check engine light but I have had issues with audio cutting out on the passenger side. I have to reboot the stereo to correct the problem and Lexus has not been able to figure this one out yet. Otherwise car is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have had no issues with my check engine light but I have had issues with audio cutting out on the passenger side. I have to reboot the stereo to correct the problem and Lexus has not been able to figure this one out yet. Otherwise car is [email protected]
A small malfunction, but that is something that would really annoy me. What is going on with it? Is Lexus still trying to fix it or have they told you what they will do instead?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The problem is that it never happens when the car goes in for an assessment. Therefore, as far as they are concerned there is no problem.
ugh

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You might have some luck in asking them to keep the vehicle for a period of time that would be appropriate for coming across the issue, along with what letting them know ever might influence the chance of coming across it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts