Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's gorgeous man. Is there anything on the windshield at all ? I've had 35% on my winter car and I actually had the same thought process of going down to 20% as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
20% Really would look tons better. Unfortunately, where I am we cannot have anything applied to the windshield which sucks. I love when all of the windows are tinted a uniform tint.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang. That sucks man. Honestly this car is sexy regardless of the tints. 20% is illegal in Georgia and I don't know if I should push my luck. I've heard the tickets range in the mid to upper $300.

Anyone have 20%? Have you been pulled over?

·
Registered
354 Posts
First thing I did was get Tints. 35% throughout the car, I might have to go down to 20%
I like how that looks a lot and it's the perfect level since at night you should still be able to see things like curbs and objects that at night aren't as easy to see.

Have you gone darker in the past with other cars?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dang. That sucks man. Honestly this car is sexy regardless of the tints. 20% is illegal in Georgia and I don't know if I should push my luck. I've heard the tickets range in the mid to upper $300.

Anyone have 20%? Have you been pulled over?
I'm sure you could. Anytime you seen an enforcement officer, drop the front windows ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@DCRH

I have not gone lower with other cars but I'm seriously thinking about going that low with this one. Visibility at night is pretty good right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts