Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Are you planning to get paint protection done before putting regular mileage onto it? I know some people swear by paint protection once the vehicles rolls off the dealership floor.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Did they really give it to you with that big bow? Thought that only happened in the movies.
I've seen some dealers do that, not a common thing to see but to someone who has been familiar with dealer practices, it's isn't surprising to see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My dealership offered me the bow to take a pic with the car. They only have 2-3 on site and don't let you keep them. They cost a few hundred bucks to make apparently and the dealers have to send them back at the end of the promo period.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My dealership offered me the bow to take a pic with the car. They only have 2-3 on site and don't let you keep them. They cost a few hundred bucks to make apparently and the dealers have to send them back at the end of the promo period.
A few hundred dollars for a giant bow? Are you serious? I bet you I could make one for a whole lot less money. It is just paper, or fabric folded together nicely, is it not?

Congrats on the new car though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.