Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Arash is the name, friends call me Hub. I'm in Anaheim, Ca. Just leased my RC350 yesterday and absolutely love it! Previously, I was driving a 2013 Genesis Coupe, so it's a very nice upgrade. Looking forward to learning more about the RC and seeing what you guys have done to yours!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Those gen coupes are awesome, did you end up doing any modifications to it during the time you had it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a fun car but no I didn't. Their lease contract is pretty strict on mods and I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg getting it back to stock at the end.

Dealership mentioned I could mod the RC but I haven't had a chance to review my lease agreement.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on your RC!!!! It really is a fun car to drive!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Any pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Tony,

Just a couple of day and night ones. Took the day one just as they were going to take it to the back to detail before driving off the lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looks great and I'm jealous of your warm weather still. Woke up with snow on the ground this morning in Toronto. Glad you are enjoying your RC350!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lex! I know not of this snow you speak of. I've only seen it snow maybe twice in my lifetime. hahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hope they're lenient on the mod part of your lease. There's so much you can do to the RC350! It's just made for modding.
What did you want to do to your old Gen coupe? Going to do those mods you've wanted to on the RC?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lease on the Gen Coupe ends in January. I'll be turning it in then.
Not sure what mods I'll be doing on the RC just yet. Gonna drive it around for a while stock and enjoy the ride for a bit before putting in the work.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Lease on the Gen Coupe ends in January. I'll be turning it in then.
Not sure what mods I'll be doing on the RC just yet. Gonna drive it around for a while stock and enjoy the ride for a bit before putting in the work.
Did you see it's successor that was spied recently, the Q60 coupe?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts