Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It sucks to hear this but also good since it means another performance model is getting produced. I just hope that they do have plans for a performance model version of the new IS

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thats all she wrote.

With one coming to an end its a new beginning for another. How do you guys feel about the new IS anyways? Like the front end at all or?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Thats all she wrote.

With one coming to an end its a new beginning for another. How do you guys feel about the new IS anyways? Like the front end at all or?
I love the new IS

It's design took me some time to adjust to, especially the side and rear profile but now i love everything about it.

Next step for them should be turning it into an F model.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have no problem with the rear end design but front fascia does take time to get use to. Im just lost with the headlight and checkmark underneath it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I hear that.

It's a much different design approach they took

unlike anything else in the industry, it will take some time for people to adjust to it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I read that Lexus is planning for the next generation LF-C though. That's the good news. The bad news is that Lexus says it should be done in 30 years or so. Hopefully we will be alive by then.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thats something we are going to forget about for a while if thats how long we have to wait. In the meantime we can look forward to the RCF and the Toyota FT1.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That's for sure.

Might as well focus on the RCF and FT1, at least with them we have seen their concepts and the production RCF. FT1 production model will be interesting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts