Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Brown and black interior looks great. I also like that last shot with the dramatic sky.

Thanks for posting up some pictures for us all. Are you planning any mods to your RC350?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohh yeah as for this summer im getting tints and my roof wrapped, and i will install the takeda intake. I am waiting for an ark exhaust to come out to but i dont know when they will come out wiht one. Then for next summer i will be on accuair bags and 7ven designs custom wheels

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ohh yeah as for this summer im getting tints and my roof wrapped, and i will install the takeda intake. I am waiting for an ark exhaust to come out to but i dont know when they will come out wiht one. Then for next summer i will be on accuair bags and 7ven designs custom wheels
Congrats on the purchase!!!!

I have done the takeda Intake and will do the lowering springs soon. I was hoping HKS will step up and build a nice exhaust.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
You'll like the Takeda Intake as it gives it that nice growl when launching it with the paddle shifters. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great color choice, that interior color always goes best with a white exterior, even red exteriors.

Did you have any other interior colors in mind before?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When i went to the dealership their was my rc that i saw in their and one with a red interior and i feel like the tan/brownish interior looks soo good with white. I never get old of it. Do you feel a power difference with takeda intake?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im ganna wrap my roof with a 3m carbon fiber wrap. I want a nice glossy/shiny look instead of that dull carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Im ganna wrap my roof with a 3m carbon fiber wrap. I want a nice glossy/shiny look instead of that dull carbon fiber look.
I've only ever seen matt carbon fiber finishes, never seen it with a glossy finish.
But it always helps to check .
Best thing to do is check with 3D vinyl dealers.

Would you add carbon fiber bits anywhere else?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've only ever seen matt carbon fiber finishes, never seen it with a glossy finish.
But it always helps to check .
Best thing to do is check with 3D vinyl dealers.

Would you add carbon fiber bits anywhere else?
yes , the chrome finish by the windows, and the grilll , but i believe the grill i will just plasti dip

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So you aren't a big fan of the chrome then? Do you basically want to black out most of the chrome bits?
I mean i like the front chrome but not by the windows, but in a likely hood yes i will black out most of the chrome besides the lexus badge in the back.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I mean i like the front chrome but not by the windows, but in a likely hood yes i will black out most of the chrome besides the lexus badge in the back.
Look up my thread, I have blacked out all of the chrome on the grill and window moldings in matte black 3M. see what you think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts