Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Your guess is as good as mine. Seems like Japanese companies are more likely to make body kits for the RC350. I would like to see a wider body, spoiler (not too big), and then some some nice additions to the front and rear fascias. Can't be too specific though. I'm not a car designers and I can't draw. :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
On a serious note, would anyone consider removing the black piece just to see how it looks being all body with no black trim addition?

I saw one in my area. What he did was trace the black pieces, removed them and cut the shapes out of his bumper. He then rounded the edges and painted them to match (silver). Pretty ballsy.

I believe just removing them isn't an option. I'm almost positive that they have mounting holes in the bumper.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Holy cow that's very ballsy. I don't suppose that RC is in your neighborhood and you can sneak a us picture or two?
I'm a stock kind of person so mods that requires you cutting into your car sounds dangerous to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.