Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

Crafted Line Lexus RC: Would you buy it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once the RC gets added to Crafted Line by Lexus, would it be something you would consider buying? State why or why not.

Below you'll find all the information you need on Crafted Line by Lexus to get up to speed if you're not already familiar with it.

At the moment, the only models part of the Crafted Line by Lexus are the following:

Lexus Crafted Line Models:
  • LS 460 F SPORT
  • GS 350 F SPORT
  • IS 250 F SPORT
  • RX 350 AWD F SPORT
  • ES 350 F SPORT

About Crafted Line by Lexus:
The Crafted Line and adds allure to Lexus with performance enhancements, a mesh grille and front and rear lower valences. All Crafted Line vehicles feature an Ultra White exterior with contrasting black door handles, side mirrors and grille. Other exterior Obsidian treatments vary by model and enhance the modern simplicity of the special edition. Eye-catching seats, contrast stitching, headrests and door panels are either two-tone Black/Scarlet or Black/Cabernet. The Crafted Line comes equipped with Navigation and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Some vehicles also have additional convenience features which
vary by model.

Lexus partnered with TUMI, which has been producing exquisite premium travel, business, and lifestyle accessories for over 35 years, to create the exclusive luggage set that complements the distinctive design of The Crafted Line vehicles. Inspired by the expressive styling and unique details of the Crafted Line models, the TUMI luggage pieces embody similar design details and impeccable craftsmanship. The unique two-bag collection is an example of both brands’ commitment to create memorable travel experiences. TUMI’s expert designers matched the look and feel of The Crafted Line to the duffel bags with the brand’s legendary FXT® ballistic nylon in black paired with white trim and zippers.
Both duffel bags sport a white, leather-trimmed luggage tag with Lexus logo. The inside of the TUMI duffels are lined with gunmetal nylon material decorated with an embossed grid pattern. Similar to The Crafted Line, the TUMI duffel bags featured red interior stitching.
More on Crafted Line by Lexus: http://www.lexus.com/craftedline/_pdf/LexusCraftedLine.pdf

All Lexus Crafted Line Models

Crafted Line Lexus LS:

Crafted Line Lexus GS:

Crafted Line Lexus ES:

Crafted Line Lexus IS:

Crafted Line Lexus RX:

TUMI Two-Piece Duffel Set Included With Each Lexus Crafted Line Model

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Its hard to tell with just these pictures what has actually changed in the crafted line. There should be a little write up that goes with this. As far as I can see, it looks great, but I'm not sure if its loads better than the regular Lexus line.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting the ES shown in the picture above doesn't have the mesh grille.
Good eye, i didn't even notice that. I wonder why they didn't do that. They should have kept it consistent with all models.

Here's a much more clearer picture:

·
Registered
354 Posts
That is correct, it's good they keep that grille exclusive to the F model, something more brands should be doing, but it's good for lexus that not many others are doing it if any.

·
Registered
55 Posts
does anyone know when we can expect to see a crafted line lexus RC?
or when we can at least expect to hear something about it?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
There really isn't much that I have found. I would assume that it is going to happen. Seems like they are more focused on the convertible right now.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah that seems to be the case, a lot of hype right now on the convertible version of the RC, something much more important than this, i'm sure it will come eventually.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i dont think they're focused on the convertible. RC was designed from the outset to offer a cabrio...
Do you know that for sure?
Ever since official information broke about the RC, I never seen or heard anything about a convertible up until now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts