Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the first teaser for the RC convertible? Lexus says its the LF-C2 Concept destined for LA, but I see a whole bunch of RC present ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So you think that Lexus is lying about what it is? They are trying to pull one over on us. I wonder if that background with the eclipse is real or fake.

Will be exciting to see what this ends up being when it gets shown off in LA.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It's about time that this happened. Looking at renderings of the RC as a convertible was my first great look at how great they look with the top down, it sure does have the lines for it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I've always felt that convertibles should be small little roadsters. Two seaters mostly. Other cars that are turned into convertibles just don't look as good as there non-convertible versions IMO.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I completely disagree with that. There's no reason why convertibles should be limited to just small roadsters, what makes you think that should be the case with convertibles?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think that roadsters look better with the convertible roof. When there is two rows of seats I think it can look like a bathtub on wheels. I don't think they should actually be limited to roadsters. I am just saying that is what I prefer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i agree...
rear passenger seats that comfortably seat 2 adults can make it seem like a boat
but i won't mind 2 seats in the back which are mainly for insurance purposes like the sc430.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great find, good to see that someone took the effort to alter the image like that.

Can't wait to see what it will be like with the top up.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and shown in the full, just in time for plow season ;)

And that paint, I'm not sure what to make of it? Lemonade Gold, Mountain Dew Hue, Dehydrated Drunk Piss????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts