Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how people are conditioning (or even cleaning) the RC's perforated leather seats. How do you prevent the perforations filling up with the conditioning cream and not bunging up the operation of the ventilated seats?? Thoughts?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Leatherique and Zaino Z10 Leather are great conditioning options too. Lexol pH balanced cleaner can be used to clean the leather first before you condition it.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
That way of using the product is especially important with glass, i hate seeing people spraying onto the glass. It irks my detailer friends even more, especially when they're training people :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Agreed^
You don't want a concentrated blob of that stuff on your leather seats so it's always best to apply it on a cloth first. Luckily I made that mistake with my leather couch and not the car seats.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Agreed^
You don't want a concentrated blob of that stuff on your leather seats so it's always best to apply it on a cloth first. Luckily I made that mistake with my leather couch and not the car seats.
So you care more about your car seats than your couch? I think that's funny, only because it reveals so much about your priorities.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
So you care more about your car seats than your couch? I think that's funny, only because it reveals so much about your priorities.

With the car seats many more people see it when I park and want to check out the car, whereas my house couch is only seen by me, the wife and the dog most of the time. >:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
With the car seats many more people see it when I park and want to check out the car, whereas my house couch is only seen by me, the wife and the dog most of the time. >:D
Nothing nice lasts when you have a dag or cat. :D
Also, your car most likely costs a lot more than your couch so a spot on your car seats hurts more than a dark spot on your couch.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Nothing nice lasts when you have a dag or cat. :D
Also, your car most likely costs a lot more than your couch so a spot on your car seats hurts more than a dark spot on your couch.
You are 100% correct. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts