Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired of being the boring brand Lexus is taking their gloves off. Showing us only a single teaser photo the new F has been engineered from the asphalt up according to Lexus. What does that mean? Bold experience synonymous with the F heritage. The IS-F has had a burly V8 for some time now but couple that with the new RC body and you have a Supra reincarnate.

Toyota has had a long time love affair with hybrid propulsion, so it would be completely unsurprising if the RC-F (or simply just F) couples its V8 with some type of hybrid performance powertrain just like the concept LF-LC from last year.

There are rumors that outside of the U.S market in places where Lexus is not sold the RC-F could be dubbed Supra...

More details will come from Detroit, but until then, throw down and speculate!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Cant wait for the detroit show, we'll get to finally see the RC-F and the next Supra, not sure if it will even be called the Supra. Hopefully it does. "Supra MKV" sure sounds good

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't heard any updates on the LF-LC project

Seems to have gone quiet.
thats because the LF-LC project has become the RC-F project....

Would really love to see a performance hybrid deal from them like Infiniti is doing.

If RC does end up being Supra outside of NA I'm definitely picking me up a set of Supra badges :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts