Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I watched several YouTube clips and finally tried to do a carbon fiber wrap on my side mirror. It turns out that it's not as easy as it looks on the video or maybe I just have really bad hands. I think the most difficult part was finishing the edges and cutting. I just couldn't make it perfect so gave up after 2 hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
why why why
Why is everyone adding a wrap to this work of art. Just admire it for what it is. Only the most beautiful coupe on the market right now!
Leave it alone
I don't mind what he's done with the mirrors here. Even so, it is his ride... >:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it didn't look as nice as I wanted to. perhaps it's because I wasn't good at doing this. So I took off the wrap :eek:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I'm not a fan of CF wrap especially on a vehicle such as the RC that has amazing paint! Glad to see that you got rid of it, but at the end of the day it's all about what you want to do

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
If you want carbon finer than get the real thing, anything less just doesn't feel right on a car like this IMO.
That might be hard for a while to come, and when we finally get it, it will be expensive. but definitely something to look forward to... carbon fiber side mirrors

·
Registered
8 Posts
**** that, looks pretty spiffy for a DIY job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts