Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RC 350 does not sit as it is my dd. Tried to start this AM and get rapid clicking sound. Step out of car and all lights are flashing and have a clicking noise. Disconnected negative post on battery and clicking/flashing lights stopped. It's a 2018, could battery be bad so soon?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yep. Not normally, but the battery could be a lot older than the car. Get a load test on it and see
if the battery is bad or if something left on drained it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My RC 350 does not sit as it is my dd. Tried to start this AM and get rapid clicking sound. Step out of car and all lights are flashing and have a clicking noise. Disconnected negative post on battery and clicking/flashing lights stopped. It's a 2018, could battery be bad so soon?
Hey my car is doing something similar and it’s a 2015 however my brakes ended up locking up and not starting. I waited for about 40 min and it started again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I was alone and my car had stopped in the middle of the road yesterday, I pushed it till I saw a car shop and when I went in with it, the mechanic said, "Come to the 2 days ago."
Anyway, my automobile is completely destroyed, and the shirt I'm wearing makes me look horrible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts