Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally started on my build

Follow on Instagram @fillupkc

First step is suspension: Accuair with e-level.
Wheels Dual Concave Vossen CV7 silver polish
Wheels being built; Work Schwert SC2 Step Lip

More to come soon: BBK & quad exhaust is next.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The last picture with the mini model right there is very funny. You dropped the car so much. Not sure if that is my taste. Love that you have put so much work into it though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last picture with the mini model right there is very funny. You dropped the car so much. Not sure if that is my taste. Love that you have put so much work into it though.
Thanks mate. It's on air suspension... You can adjust the car to whatever height you want. In the pictures it's aired out. Used for shows and such. I can put it back to stock height with a click of a button.

The phone picture shows the I level app. Those 3 numbers are your set ride heights. 1 is low for driving on good roads, 2 is highway, and 3 is stock height. There's another button that completely airs the car out as seen in those pics.

Way better than any coil over or spring set up for sure.

·
Registered
101 Posts
AH, this is FANTASTIC, whats next guy? Love the model RC BTW, you get that through lexus enthusiast BTW? drifts yea?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thanks mate. It's on air suspension... You can adjust the car to whatever height you want. In the pictures it's aired out. Used for shows and such. I can put it back to stock height with a click of a button.

The phone picture shows the I level app. Those 3 numbers are your set ride heights. 1 is low for driving on good roads, 2 is highway, and 3 is stock height. There's another button that completely airs the car out as seen in those pics.

Way better than any coil over or spring set up for sure.
This makes more sense to me now because I was thinking that making the car so low makes it so that you can't even go over a speed bump. Not exactly practical. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts