Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love driving my RCF in S+ mode so far. But I have a problem getting a lower back pain? I've never had it before. Don't you feel the lower back part of the driver seat is too hard and uncomfortable. Is there a powered seat battery or something there? I need your suggestion what to do with it. Should I get a seat cover or a cushion? RC is too new to find a fitted seat cover.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
It could be a function of the seat design being narrower than that of the RC350 non F-Sport, and the width of one's behind. Take your wallet out of your back pocket will also help, just saying. :laugh:

Reactions: spoonful

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
making sure you have proper posture helps too unless you have some serious back issues, then i'm not sure what to suggest.

·
Registered
96 Posts
yeah, it could be a contribution of a few things - stiffer suspension, tight seats and minor back problems. I would say with proper seating posture your back/body will adapt to your Lexus. Or go see a back doctor and get checked out!

·
Banned
742 Posts
stretching will help as well... are you a taller gentleman perhaps? In low slung coupes gentlemen with longer legs will feel it in their backs as their thighs are left unsupported which tightens the back up..

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not sure if lumber support would help you out, i know it does with me, but I had the chance to sit in an RC-F and play around with the seat settings... range of adjustment for lumbar support was GREAT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Personally to add lumbar support to a chair of any type, just acts like an addiction to my back, and then seems to need it to stay comfortable. Instead, breaking away from lumbar support, the Element seats are IMO perfect, and THE most comfortable on the Honda line, with no lower back support. Our CRV seats have lumbar support, and for me they are not as comfortable.Then i contact to Las Vagus Back Pain Doctor and they give me well treatment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts