Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
This is pretty cool. Thanks for psoting it up. If someone actually does this they should post up some pictures of the result. I'm sure you could do some pretty cool things with it. here is what the website shows.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Now that is really cool, looking forward to seeing the many different RC's people will be coloring with this app!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hopefully someone comes along and creates some cool color scheme along the lines of what the GT3 models look like, that would be awesome:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Orange, black and white seems like a really popular color scheme these days. McLaren has a similar color combination that it is using on its vehicles as well. I like the color scheme as long as it doesn't end up looking like Halloween, and I don't think that has happened here.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Orange, black and white seems like a really popular color scheme these days. McLaren has a similar color combination that it is using on its vehicles as well. I like the color scheme as long as it doesn't end up looking like Halloween, and I don't think that has happened here.
It also shouldn't be like what's already out, but i'd like to see something new that's along the lines of what you may see on a GT3 car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts