Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Takada cold air stage 5 intake. With Trd racing chip plus cat back brembo brakes DYNO TESTED WITH 356Hp….

·
Registered
75 Posts
An extra 50hp might be possible from an aggressive tune, exhaust and CAI but only at the flywheel, not rear wheels...
that aggressive tune sounds like it will lead to early engine problems but I agree with your statement that it must be @ the flywheel and not @ the rear wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much did all this cost

Not sure I understand putting that kind of money out for brembo brakes.
Obviously the RCF is more money and probably worth it if you are looking for more horsepower and still want all of the amenities Lexus has to offer. I opted to get the RC 350 F sport all-wheel-drive I live in Pennsylvania sometimes too much snow I probably would do everything I could to get the RCF for the best possible price if it was not for the snow. Since I drive my car all year around the all-wheel-drive just made sense. Is 50 more horsepower really worth it ?
In any case I'm sure your car is fantastic I love my RC one of the nicest cars I've had in a long time. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes definitely an F sport just look at the rims and the body not a RC F,as far as getting 44 more horsepower out of the car I'm not sure how much work would need to be done. Remember the car already has 306 hp

·
Registered
12 Posts
that aggressive tune sounds like it will lead to early engine problems but I agree with your statement that it must be @ the flywheel and not @ the rear wheels
Agreed. Chevrolet LS engines and drivetrains can easily take a tune/exhaust/CAI (and a supercharger), not so convinced on the Lexus though...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the Takada intake, catback exhaust and the TRD racing chip. That i bought from Japan direct. Nobody has it for this car this is the fastest RC350rwd running. .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.