Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to by the RC 350. But all the dealerships in So Cal seem to be at full msrp. I want at least 1k below sticker.. Any info on a Good dealer> thanks!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It might be hard to find since it seems like the RC350 is in high demand. If you wait till the end of the year, you might have a better chance at getting a better discount.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Even at the end of the year might be tough since we're at the end of the year and sales have only recently started, better luck next year ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I want to by the RC 350. But all the dealerships in So Cal seem to be at full msrp. I want at least 1k below sticker.. Any info on a Good dealer> thanks!
It's a California thing. Corvette buyers have to order from out of state to get $7000 off MSRP

·
Registered
86 Posts
I stopped by my dealership yesterday to ask a couple of questions and get my girl a bath. In Denver they are now requiring a deposit to be on the wait list for the RC350 and RC350 F Sports because there is so much interest. I put my name on the wait list a year ago so I didn't have to do the deposit thing and I got the first one delivered to Denver. Had her for two weeks now and love love loving it!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I called 4 Lexus dealerships in Houston, and one of them had 2 on trucks that were delivered that morning. The sticker on it was $49K and change. When I asked them if I could drive out at $50K with TTL included, they laughed and said if I didn't want it, they had 10 people behind me that would gladly take it. I bought the 3rd one delivered to this dealership, and they said the other 2 didn't even make it to the parking lot, they were sold right off the trucks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a California thing. Corvette buyers have to order from out of state to get $7000 off MSRP
It might be hard to find since it seems like the RC350 is in high demand. If you wait till the end of the year, you might have a better chance at getting a better discount.

Here in Phoenix we found the best we could do was MSRP and I am surprised it was not a bit over MSRP with the demand so high...going like hot cakes!
cheers,
Bill

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here in NJ 2 dealers Bridgewater Lexus would take $500 Over Invoice and Haldeman Lexus of Princeton $1000 over Invoice. I took the Haldeman deal as I got a lot more on my trade from them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Consumer Reports and Costco

Hello,
Both Consumer Reports and Costco have relationships with Lexus dealers. You can check the Consumer Reports pricing online if you are a member. Costco requires a phone call. Both had discounts when I checked last, in November.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here in NJ 2 dealers Bridgewater Lexus would take $500 Over Invoice and Haldeman Lexus of Princeton $1000 over Invoice. I took the Haldeman deal as I got a lot more on my trade from them.
Not too bad, still better than the mark up i have seen for other vehicles.
What vehicle did you trade in for the RC?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts