Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's so many of you already have seen the Carbon fiber wrap that i had done with the car upon purchase. It included the the
bottom front lip
side mirrors
roof
spoiler
i recently had the bottom diffuser/plastic molding (w/e you wana call it) that goes above the exhaust all across the rear bumper done as well. Lmk your thoughts i must admit it does give it a nice final touch and add that little bit of extra aggressive touch imo. >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not bad at all, I like how it looks.
But that has me thinking if some aftermarket parts maker will eventually get around to making a real carbon fiber diffuser for the RC because that would be sick!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Really clean job with the wrap! I wish I knew someone in my area that could do quality wraps. The only thing I've wrapped myself on previous rides was the front and back lights, blacking them out.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Very nice. I like that the carbon fiber is used just for the details instead of the entire hood or roof. That subtle approach is the right one in my opinion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice. I like that the carbon fiber is used just for the details instead of the entire hood or roof. That subtle approach is the right one in my opinion.
thanks guys, yeah i didn't want to over due it with excess carbon fiber like the trunk and hood. However i might go the extra step and do the side gills. :eek:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
thanks guys, yeah i didn't want to over due it with excess carbon fiber like the trunk and hood. However i might go the extra step and do the side gills. :eek:
I think that the gills could be a good choice. I would stop there to make sure that you don't over do it though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Overall great execution with deciding where to wrap.

I bet you'll get some compliments about the rear end:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i dont think i would have the time or the patience to wrap the grill. so many bends that it would drive me insane:|
That and if you were to pay a shop to do it, it would cost a lot.
Having seen a few videos showing how vinyl wrapping is done, it's not easy!

An easier way would be this dipping process I seen, but the downside to that... the end look might not be consistent with the look CF vinyl has.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts