Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's so many of you already have seen the Carbon fiber wrap that i had done with the car upon purchase. It included the the
bottom front lip
side mirrors
roof
spoiler
i recently had the bottom diffuser/plastic molding (w/e you wana call it) that goes above the exhaust all across the rear bumper done as well. Lmk your thoughts i must admit it does give it a nice final touch and add that little bit of extra aggressive touch imo. >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not bad at all, I like how it looks.
But that has me thinking if some aftermarket parts maker will eventually get around to making a real carbon fiber diffuser for the RC because that would be sick!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Really clean job with the wrap! I wish I knew someone in my area that could do quality wraps. The only thing I've wrapped myself on previous rides was the front and back lights, blacking them out.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i dont think i would have the time or the patience to wrap the grill. so many bends that it would drive me insane:|
That and if you were to pay a shop to do it, it would cost a lot.
Having seen a few videos showing how vinyl wrapping is done, it's not easy!

An easier way would be this dipping process I seen, but the downside to that... the end look might not be consistent with the look CF vinyl has.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.