Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

Back tires 2015 RC 350 F Sport RWD choices, cost, ride

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  2015RC350 
#1 ·
Getting tires and negotiating prices takes a lot of time and effort. Any suggestions? Please be specific. The Lexus dealer wants like $800 for the 2 back tires for Potenzas. There are many varietes. I live in Florida, so I just need summer tires good in the rain. Also, looking for comfortable ride. I'd pay extra per tire if it means I don't feel the road everytime I drive.

I will post the deals I find and results. I have found Firestone to be awesome in the past at negotiating price with good tires and they usually throw in a road hazard package to make me happy. I'll compare with Lexus dealership. Will try to look into ordering tires online and having a shop install them as well.

#2 ·
Back Tires 2015 RC350

Do you find the Potenza to be noisy? My RC350 F Sport has them front and rear and, quite frankly, although they perform and handle well I find them to be aggravating, especially at low speeds and when coming to a stop. Is this common, or is it just me?

#3 ·
#4 ·
Tirerack

I have Dunlops on mine. A Toyota dealer suggested Tigi, but then my local tire expert, who I trust more, laughed when I asked about Tigi. They suggested Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 at $260/ea. I live in SC. I looked them up and tirerack.com reviews give a 4.5 star rating.

When I click on the link you provided, it states:

This tire isn't available for your 2015 Lexus RC 350 F Sport RWD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.