Wheels and tires - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 12-29-2015, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wheels and tires

Just purchased a RC350 and want to put 20" Wheels staggered? What exact size rims I need and off set? Tire size? Bolt pattern?
Mikeyraw2005 is offline  
post #2 of 5 Old 02-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Member
 
speeddepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm a vendor on this forum and specialize in wheels and tires. PM me if you are still interested in a set of wheels and I can send you various options.
speeddepot is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 02-22-2016, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 354
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddepot View Post
I'm a vendor on this forum and specialize in wheels and tires. PM me if you are still interested in a set of wheels and I can send you various options.
What brands of wheels (and tires) do you typically deal with?
DCRH is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 Old 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Member
 
speeddepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRH View Post
What brands of wheels (and tires) do you typically deal with?
TSW, Niche, Vossen, RUFF, and XO Luxury. These are the most common brands I deal with but I have access to many more brands.

Are you interested in a particular brand or style of wheel?
speeddepot is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 02-24-2016, 05:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 354
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddepot View Post
TSW, Niche, Vossen, RUFF, and XO Luxury. These are the most common brands I deal with but I have access to many more brands.

Are you interested in a particular brand or style of wheel?
Vossen was one of the brands i was interested in. Just checking in now for once i'm ready to go through with the deal. Thanks.
DCRH is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome