What did you do to your RC350 / RCF today? - Page 2 - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

 11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 39 Old 06-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Thanks! They were $128.00. My seats are light gray.
thepro78 likes this.
Greg is offline  
post #12 of 39 Old 06-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
128 for the two that go in the front? Or for the back seat as well?

They do fit quite well and look nice. I've always been a fan of Weather Tech.

Are you nervous about your seats getting dirty or even having the blue from your jeans come off on them?



Lex Luther is offline  
post #13 of 39 Old 06-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)




Big brake kit sent for custom painting. Going with a burning blue/titanium blue look
Odetta likes this.
Lizard Breath is offline  
 
post #14 of 39 Old 06-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard Breath View Post




Big brake kit sent for custom painting. Going with a burning blue/titanium blue look
Are you going for thr aurora coating look?

Odetta is offline  
post #15 of 39 Old 06-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Senior Member
 
soarer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,404
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Always been a fan of this finish, what ever it is, neochrome I think?





soarer is offline  
post #16 of 39 Old 06-14-2015, 10:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
Are you going for thr aurora coating look?

Dam I like that. But it's going to be a more natural color with some mirror and pearl. Might try that look though at some point.
Lizard Breath is offline  
post #17 of 39 Old 06-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Always been a fan of this finish, what ever it is, neochrome I think?

Looks great.
Lizard Breath is offline  
post #18 of 39 Old 06-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 295
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard Breath View Post
Dam I like that. But it's going to be a more natural color with some mirror and pearl. Might try that look though at some point.
Hows your calipers coming along anything back yet from the painter?
Odetta is offline  
post #19 of 39 Old 06-26-2015, 11:44 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
Hows your calipers coming along anything back yet from the painter?
Lizard Breath is offline  
post #20 of 39 Old 06-27-2015, 04:12 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luther View Post
128 for the two that go in the front? Or for the back seat as well?

They do fit quite well and look nice. I've always been a fan of Weather Tech.

Are you nervous about your seats getting dirty or even having the blue from your jeans come off on them?
It's for the front two mats. I'll never have anyone in the back seat. The seats are still in showroom condition. I think the bright sun makes them look lighter in the picture than they really are.
Greg is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome