User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 02-23-2016, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wider Lexus RC F Spotted In Chicago

Having already made an appearance at the 2015 SEMA Show, the modded RC F by Beyond Marketing has appeared once more at the 2016 Chicago Auto show. Still featuring that Daily Visual 3M Gloss Burnt Orange wrap, the RC F’s impressive 467 hp interior is matched by an exterior decked out with a custom wide body kit.

Making the RC F center stage ready is a 6-point roll cage from Evasive Motorsports, Matte Blue Gunmetal 20-inch wheels, new front fender panels with slot vents, front and side splitters, and a huge, in your face rear wing. Do you need the massive wing? Probably not but you’ll be ready for track day with that extra downforce when the time comes and the wing comes with extra bracing so nothing will fly away while you’re hooning it down the track.

Not just the exterior body, a few things under it has been updated too. They went ahead and installed a GReddy Supreme SP dual exhaust system, Brembo performance brakes, and a KW Suspension Variant 3 coilover kit.

The RC F is already an aggressive car by itself without all of these mods, the additional kits just turns an already aggressive coupe into a beast.
post #2 of 6 Old 02-23-2016, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Isn`t that the Rocket Bunny kit or Liberty Walk kit? Has to be one of them since that's all that has been out so far, nothing else is on the market yet.

post #3 of 6 Old 02-29-2016, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Accepting that it is a aggressive body kit in the first place, I think this is a pretty good one. I'm not a huge fan of the bolted on look, but I think it is good for what it is.

post #4 of 6 Old 03-01-2016, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Hopefully in the future we see some cleaner looking kits. One way to make this kit look cleaner is to start with a black car. There's on in Vancouver and it looks amazing.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-02-2016, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Are you a fan of orange when there is no body kit bolted onto it? Or do you just not really like the orange in any circumstance?

post #6 of 6 Old 03-02-2016, 04:39 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
It's all a case by case situation. I have to really analyze each car I like to see what works well and due to the RC-F's design and this kit, black looks best to me, dark colors look best to me. Light colors expose too much.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page