14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 157 Old 12-03-2014, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by njlexusguy View Post
Hello All, I am new to this forum. I just ordered my 2015 Atomic Silver RC 350 F Sport with the Stratus Grey interior. Today I received my January build date so i'm looking forward to getting it sometime in March. I really like reading all the new owners opinions and seeing what they like about their new RC.
My RC was ordered with:
F Sport Package
Moonroof
Fog Lights
Mark Levinson Audio with the Navigation package.
I have read a lot about pricing, but I purchased mine at $1000.00 about invoice.

Welcome to the forum, congrats on putting an order through for an RC.

Have you ever owned a Lexus before or is this your first one?
post #42 of 157 Old 12-03-2014, 07:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hello All,
This will be my first Lexus. I am currently driving a 2006 Toyota Avalon Limited with 15,000 miles on it. No your not reading it wrong. 9 years old and 15,000 miles. It was my 3rd car and only came out on weekends and nice weather. The shoes never saw snow. Now it's my daily driver.
I have had a total of 6 Toyota products and like the quality. Now I'm stepping up to the Lexus band and hope for the same if not better quality. Yesterday I received my letter saying I'm on the January build for special orders. So its 90 days and counting.
post #43 of 157 Old 12-04-2014, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
Hi Everyone,

New member from Phoenix AZ. I just purchased a RC350 F Sport yesterday. Black on Black, and when I take delivery next week I'm sure I'll be having a blast.

GearHeadPeter

post #44 of 157 Old 12-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Greetings All,
Wife n I are blessed to have just picked up our RC350 F Sport. In the process of learning all the nuances of the Lexus product as we are also new to Lexus. First impressions are fantastic!
Hope to learn a ton more on this website.
cheers,
BillnBev in Phoenix
post #45 of 157 Old 12-05-2014, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
@njlexusguy, @GearHeadPeter, @BillnBev you guys and the rest of you may want to take a minute to add your model and color of Lexus RC to the new owners color poll in the link below

link:ATTN Owners: Which Color Lexus RC350/RC350 F-Sport/RC-F Do You Own?
post #46 of 157 Old 12-05-2014, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to all the new owners! Hope y'all love your new ride!

I have had mine for a month now and have blasted through over 1100 miles. Also just had to make my first payment - ouch! But let me just say she is definitely worth the money. I have been back to the dealership twice with more questions and for more hands on "training" on all the beeps and buttons they have. Give it time and you will learn just how snazzy and loaded these cars are with technology.

If you learn something new and cool drop me a message and we can compare notes on what we find out!

Mila
post #47 of 157 Old 12-10-2014, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
White/Black RC-F

Hi all, I've been meaning to register here and another forum since Friday night (12/5), but it's just been too crazy. According to the Stevinson Lexus in Frederick I am now in possession of the very first RC-F in Colorado! All I can say is OMG! I have to tell everyone that my face hurts… I can't stop smiling, grinning, giggling, and laughing out loud at any given moment…
2015 White RC-F
Black Leather interior with Carbon Fiber trim
Premium package
Nav with ML
Moonroof
19" split 20 spoke Rims

More to come later,
R
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20141207_driver_side.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	281.7 KB
ID:	473   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141207_front_passenger.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	481   Click image for larger version

Name:	20141207_rim.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	489  
post #48 of 157 Old 12-11-2014, 04:47 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Garage
RCarisFast - welcome to the forum. I was actually at SL of Frederick when your car arrived - she's beautiful!! I actually took pictures and started a thread on here with pics of your girl …. see RC F in Denver thread.

Enjoy your ride my friend - I was able to get the first RC350 F Sport on the road in Colorado from SLF on November 3rd. Love love love my car and I hear ya about your face hurting! Smile on!!
post #49 of 157 Old 12-13-2014, 11:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi

I put down one grand on 3 November to order an RC 350 F Sport AWD in Atomic Silver/Stratus Gray Silver Performance Trim, with the All-Weather Package. I'm still waiting to hear when the factory will build it. I'd love to know why the Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof is a "Required" option, it's a waste of $1,100. Perhaps it's a result of the middle section coming from a convertible?
Former ride is an RX400h I had for 9.5 years, which a niece now has, and before that, an RX350, which my Dad has.
I live in Chicago, but spend 4-5 months a year in China.
post #50 of 157 Old 12-14-2014, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2015 rcf

I was just delivered a new 2015 Lexus RCF yesterday in blue with light gray interior. A beautiful car and the paint is like glass. A very smooth riding car, but has ample power. I traded in an IS 350, which has much of the same electronics and the ride is much the same. It is the first RCF delivered in Houston, Texas. Unfortunately, no negotiating on this car, as there were five buyers behind me. If you want to get a better price, then wait until later next year, as there is a big demand for the cars at this time. Sportpop

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page