Please introduce yourself! - Page 2 - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 155 Old 11-07-2014, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Can u take some pics about ur new rc ? And some review if u can , thanks .
post #12 of 155 Old 11-07-2014, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
@ffb13 Thanks for the information, welcome to the forum!
post #13 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Garage
After a year of waiting I finally got my RC! I verbally ordered this car November 2013 after seeing it in a Lexus magazine as a future vehicle. She arrived on Monday 11-03 and I got to take her home on Wednesday 11-05! She's beautiful and exactly what I expected. Thanks to Jeff Farley at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick in north Denver for his patience over the past year as we both waited for this line to arrive.

post #14 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 10:17 AM

Garage
I attached two pics of my RC - new to the forum and figuring it all out
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Car2.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	82   Click image for larger version

Name:	Car1.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	90  
post #15 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 09:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey all! Happy to be on this forum and see the excitement about the new RC. I picked mine up from Lexus in Birmingham Tuesday (same day they came off the truck).

One thing I will put out there for the new owners- I have had major issues trying to activate the Enform Remote App on my iPhone. I'm still waiting for them to get it synced and Lexus tells me it's a known issue!
post #16 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaDenverCO View Post
I attached two pics of my RC - new to the forum and figuring it all out
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb8ker01 View Post
Hey all! Happy to be on this forum and see the excitement about the new RC. I picked mine up from Lexus in Birmingham Tuesday (same day they came off the truck).

One thing I will put out there for the new owners- I have had major issues trying to activate the Enform Remote App on my iPhone. I'm still waiting for them to get it synced and Lexus tells me it's a known issue!
Nice RCF Mila

Welcome to the forum!

post #17 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 11:04 PM

Garage
It took me a bit to get my Enform to connect also. It seems to be slightly delayed waiting for the papers to go through on the back end. A couple of days after I got my car I got an email to activate my account. Once you get that just call the phone number in the email - it is easier to just deal with a person. They will hook your account up, put all the info in there, ask for security questions etc. Once you do that you need to go to your car and hit the SOS button. They come on and that is how they get the signal specific to your car. Take your smart phone with you because during this call they will send you an email with your activation code. Pop it into the app with your VIN and poof you are good to go. After I got off the SOS call mine was activated and working within 15 minutes.

Good luck and enjoy the drive!!!!
Mila in Denver
post #18 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 11:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks Mila! I will try this tomorrow
post #19 of 155 Old 11-08-2014, 11:41 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaDenverCO View Post
After a year of waiting I finally got my RC! I verbally ordered this car November 2013 after seeing it in a Lexus magazine as a future vehicle. She arrived on Monday 11-03 and I got to take her home on Wednesday 11-05! She's beautiful and exactly what I expected. Thanks to Jeff Farley at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick in north Denver for his patience over the past year as we both waited for this line to arrive.
How could u ordered last year ?and where did u order it ? I'm surprise because I knew they just released the price someday ago ( maybe I'm wrong ) , just ask if u don't mind , thanks
post #20 of 155 Old 11-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Garage
My Infiniti G37 coupe lease was going to be up this April so last November I was out and about hitting dealerships trying to find my next car. I have had a few Lexus' in the past and stopped by to see if they were ever going to offer a two door that wasn't a convertible. Jeff Farley, my Lexus contact, showed me their magazine that had pics of the RC and RCF. I was sold right then and there based on a pic and what information Jeff told me. I verbally "ordered" the first RC available for Stevinson Lexus that day. Needless to say I bugged the crap out of Jeff for a year and was on this forum weekly looking for updates, info, etc. They started a wait list a few months ago and I was the first name. I found out about a month ago that my dealership was getting two RC's that were scheduled to arrive November 3rd and I got first pick of which one I wanted. Jeff called me when the delivery truck showed up!

I trust Jeff and I love Lexus and have not been disappointed with previous ones I've owned so I had no hesitation in signing on the dotted line without even taking a test drive!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page