RC350 Owner Feedback - Any Issues? - Page 3 - Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 38 Old 12-14-2014, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
i have not done much driving in this car as yet but will be doing so next month when i get back home. so far only about 800 miles or so.but anyhow my main issue is with the pad and more than one issue ,

1) lousy idea and placement next to drink holders......you spill a drink and .....????the manual tells you not to do so.................why put it there ???

2) it is super sensitive and i had trouble getting it to stay focus in one place .......is there a sensitivity adjustment ? when i get home i will read manual

3)i would get rid of this and give me to navigate a lever like the one on the infinity. for all else toggle switches .

Last edited by ffb13; 12-14-2014 at 09:17 AM.
post #22 of 38 Old 12-17-2014, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffb13 View Post
i have not done much driving in this car as yet but will be doing so next month when i get back home. so far only about 800 miles or so.but anyhow my main issue is with the pad and more than one issue ,

1) lousy idea and placement next to drink holders......you spill a drink and .....????the manual tells you not to do so.................why put it there ???

2) it is super sensitive and i had trouble getting it to stay focus in one place .......is there a sensitivity adjustment ? when i get home i will read manual

3)i would get rid of this and give me to navigate a lever like the one on the infinity. for all else toggle switches .
Yes there is a Feedback sensitivity adjustment you can do. I believe it is under Setting, and you have to do some scrolling to find it. It's in the Navigation book, which at the moment I don't have with me. Sorry.
post #23 of 38 Old 12-19-2014, 09:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
thank you ghp

i will look for it .

also, thinking of designing some type of cover for this pad to keep it dry

post #24 of 38 Old 12-20-2014, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
You may be interested in the following link. It has the entire manual in PDF format which you can search by key word or phrase.

Lexus Drivers My Lexus Online Owner's Manual
post #25 of 38 Old 12-20-2014, 06:09 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratt View Post
You may be interested in the following link. It has the entire manual in PDF format which you can search by key word or phrase.

Lexus Drivers My Lexus Online Owner's Manual
Looks like the system doesn't like me as much, I got the following error message when trying to access the document...

Quote:
Manual for 2015 RC350
We're sorry, your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

No documents were found that match your search criteria.
Mejohnso likes this.
post #26 of 38 Old 12-20-2014, 09:54 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Looks like the system doesn't like me as much, I got the following error message when trying to access the document...
Try changing the selection in the right hand menu to "Any of these words" and hit the search button again. It should then display a list of all the available documents.
post #27 of 38 Old 02-01-2015, 09:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love driving my RCF in S+ mode so far. But I have a problem getting a lower back pain? I've never had it before. Don't you feel the lower back part of the driver seat is too hard and uncomfortable. Is there a powered seat battery or something there? I need your suggestion what to do with it. Should I get a seat cover or a cushion? RC is too new to find a fitted seat cover.
post #28 of 38 Old 02-01-2015, 03:42 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by norihisa View Post
I love driving my RCF in S+ mode so far. But I have a problem getting a lower back pain? I've never had it before. Don't you feel the lower back part of the driver seat is too hard and uncomfortable. Is there a powered seat battery or something there? I need your suggestion what to do with it. Should I get a seat cover or a cushion? RC is too new to find a fitted seat cover.
The lumbar adjustment on the seat does not help? To me the seats are very comfortable, sorry to hear you are having issues.
post #29 of 38 Old 02-11-2015, 02:51 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
The only real issue I have is after a car was or rain, I have severe water streaking for days. I brought it to the dealer today and was told that on a conference call with techincians they are aware of the problem. The have been numerous complaints regarding this issue. No fix yet. Anyone else experiencing this.
post #30 of 38 Old 02-11-2015, 05:33 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
The only real issue I have is after a car was or rain, I have severe water streaking for days. I brought it to the dealer today and was told that on a conference call with techincians they are aware of the problem. The have been numerous complaints regarding this issue. No fix yet. Anyone else experiencing this.
I might be missing something, sorry, but what is water streaking?

US Navy Vet
2015 RC 350 F-Sport
2004 ES330
1965 Ford Mustang Custom Fastback

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page