• 1 Post By GCSteve150

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-23-2020, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Bye SC430. Hello RC350 Solar Flare!

Back in 2015 I had a pic of an RC350 on my desk top. Always thought it is one of the best looking cars out there. I enjoyed my SC430 but rarely put the top down and there was always a slight wheel shake at speed. It had low miles and the V8 is awesome especially the sound with the CAI. It was getting dated so I planted the seed and told my wife we have not had the top down in a year and I was thinking of getting something new. She also has always been a fan of the RC. So she sends me a pic of this RC for sale about 3 hours away in the Solar Flare color with 26K miles and the next morning I am washing the SC in 25 degree weather so it presents nicely hoping for decent trade price. About 24 hours after the original pic was sent I am driving home to Long Island in my new to me 2015 RC350. There were 2 owners on was a lease in which I assume they were by themselves most of the time because it looks as though it has never been sat in. The second owner only had it for about a year and threw a Cat back Tanabe exhaust on but also kept the original exhaust. So I put the original back on and am selling the Tanabe on Craigslist. I prefer a Lexus to sound like a Lexus although the Tanabe does sound much racier. So after a week with the RC 350 FSport I am loving every minute. I put about 2500 miles on the SC last year and already put almost a 1000 on the RC so far. I did feel a little guilty trading it in because it was a really nice car (especially after seeing a video last night of one with 700,000 miles on it mine had 85,000)but I have a small driveway and no room for a third car. No regrets though. This RC is better in every way. Anyway in the past week people have been staring, pointing and commenting where ever I go so that is always fun. I am somewhat used to it because I have a similar color Tacoma that I travel with in the south during the winter. Sorry for the long first real post just wanted to say Hi!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RC350.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	3964   Click image for larger version

Name:	RC350A.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	400.6 KB
ID:	3966   Click image for larger version

Name:	Big T.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	553.8 KB
ID:	3968  
greatgonzer likes this.
post #2 of 2 Old 02-23-2020, 07:50 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
a few of the SC.
Bye SC430. Hello RC350 Solar Flare!-sc430.jpg

Bye SC430. Hello RC350 Solar Flare!-sc430a.jpg

Unfortunately I may have to take the tint off the RC to get it inspected in the police state on NY.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page